We told you about the new Myspace profile design back in August for musicians. The new design was optional, and we encouraged all artists to upgrade. On December 6th, Myspace announced that they were upgrading all music profiles.
Makes sense right? They have a new product and want everyone using it…
Reverbnation, as you know, has awesome widgets that artists can use around the web to promote new music, and anything else really! As with any new update, problems are going to happen.
According to Reverbnation’s blog, the company has heard from some of their artists that they are having trouble learning how to post ReverbNation widgets on their new profiles. Quick to react to the issue, the company has put together this dope video to show you exactly how to get it right!
Step by Step Guide:
- Click the customize option inside your profile once logged-in to the account
- A “Theme” box should pop up in your interface. Choose “Modules” from that box
- Scroll down to find the “HTML Box” Option and click “Add”
- Mouse into your profile layout and drag-and-drop the HTML Box to the desired location
- Click the “Settings” Option for the HTML Box
- Paste in your ReverbNation widget HTML code into the box provided
- Save changes!
To read more, check out their blog.